Welcome to the Marathon de Quebec
Défi de l’heure: $35 before December 2, 2016 or, $60 on race day.
25 km: $40 before December 2, 2016 or, $60 on race day.
2 distances : $65 before December 2, 2015 or $80 on race day.
Ladies 10 km: free if already register to another distance.
All skaters must be registered to an official speed skating association.
Fryday, December 2
- 18h00 to 19h00 : free training on the oval.
Saturday, December 3
- 17h00 to 17h20 : Warm up.
- 17h30 : Start of the 25 K.
- 19h00 : Cocktail and awards of 25 K.
- 20h00 : End of activities.
Sunday, December 4
- 08h00 à 8h20 : Warm up.
- 08h30 : Start of the Artic Roses 10 K. (Ladies only).
- 10h30 : Start of the Hour Challenge.
- 12h00 : Awards of the women 10K and the Hour Challenge.
- 12h30 : Snack.
For more information please contact Alex Audy